The latest development version of WebIssues is available through the Subversion code repository hosted on SourceForge.net; see the Subversion page for more information.
You can check out all latest modules using the following command:
svn co https://webissues.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/webissues/trunk webissues
You can also check out individual modules by replacing
trunk with one of the following paths:
- the current version of the desktop client
- the current version of the server
- sources of the user manuals
- the old KDE version of the client - pre QT4
- team sandboxes for each user
You can also browse the repository using the Repository Browser.