Difference between revisions of "WebIssues/Code Repository"
Revision as of 19:39, 7 March 2018
The latest development version of WebIssues is available through the Subversion code repository hosted on SourceForge.net; see the Subversion page for more information.
You can check out the current version of all components using the following command:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/webissues/code/trunk webissues
You can also check out individual components by replacing
trunk with one of the following paths:
- current development version of the desktop client
- current development version of the server
- sources of the user manuals
- reusable components with demo projects and documentation
- various supporting tools used for development
- maintenance branch for version 1.0 of the client
- branch for old version 0.9 of the client
- maintenance branch for version 1.0 of the server
- branch for old version 0.8 of the server