WebIssues is an open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. See http://webissues.mimec.org for more information.
The purpose of this wiki is to gather information together for developers and advanced users of WebIssues. It's new but also used by the WebIssues Team to collaborate and share ideas.
The current status of the project is that the Desktop Client has been pushed to as far as it can go on the current platform. It is stable, tested and tried. We are currently planning the Web Client and some more advanced features.
The WebIssues Team:
- Michał Męciński (mimec at mimec org) - team leader, maintainer of the desktop client and server
- Peter Morgan (pedromorgan at gmail com) - maintainer of the web client
You can also find us on the #webissues channel at irc.freenode.net.
- current server/client protocol intro
- list of implemented and planned features
- SVN Repository
- information about accessing the SVN code repository